About Us: Vineland Pediatrics was founded in 1979 by Arnold Solof MD, who had since retired in 2016. The Practice has grown to a Premier Pediatric Practice in Vineland, serving children from birth through age 21 year in the region.
- Pediatrician at Vineland Pediatrics since April 1989.
- Inspira Medical Center, Vineland, NJ
- Medical School: July 1975 to April 1989 – S.N. Medical College, Agra, India
- May 1980 to October 1980 – S.N. Hospital, Agra, India
- October 1980 to May 1981 – S.B.D. Hospital, Saharanpur, India
- June 1983 to June 1984 – St. Louis City Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- June 1984 to June 1986 – Medical Center of Delaware, Newark, DE
- ECFMG, July 1981
- Flex, December 1983
- American Board of Pediatrics, 1986
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, 1986
- American Academy of Pediatrics (since 1986)
Olabode Ogidan, MD
- 1998 to Present – Physician to two local school Districts
- 1996 to present – Pediatrician, Vineland Pediatrics
- 1983-1989 - Medical School
- University of Benin, College of Medical Science, School of Medicine Nigeria.
- Port of Spain General Hospital, Trinidad and Tobago West Indices
- 1991- 1992
- Medical Officer,Tobago Regional Hospital, Trinidad and Tobago West Indices
- Michigan State University, East Lansing/Edward Sparrow Hospital.
- Oct. 1996
- Board Certified in Gen.Pediatric Care
- New Jersey Physician License July 1996
- Michigan Physician License 1995
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Nigeria Medical Association