I have just updated our pamphlet “Caring For Your Newborn” which we give to parents during their newborn’s stay at the hospital. The changes from the previous version are:
- Redesigned Cover exhibiting the Excelcare Alliance logo
- Current office email address
- Deletion of newborn intensive care services as part of our newborn care services as they are now provided by the neonatology department.
- Updating of the formula name “Carnation Good Start” to “Gerber Good Start Gentle”.
- Adding to the “routine vaccines given list” vaccines to prevent cervical cancer, genital warts and rotaviral gastroenteritis.
- Deletion of the use of rubbing alcohol in umbilical cord care.